Courage Partners is a small, very experienced professional services firm established in 2000, providing proven support to its many clients for over 18 years. Courage is based in Canberra, but routinely undertakes projects across Australia.
We pride ourselves on our unique combination of analytical skills, creative thinking and flexibility. Key services include:
- Program evaluation support and training;
- Personal and business coaching, mentoring and support;
- Facilitation for personal or business problem solving, strategic planning, change management, or reflection.
principal and the team
Our Principal, Noel Sutton can deliver directly or bring together a team of experienced associates - individual senior consultants or larger partner consulting firms, to meet client needs.
Noel founded Courage in 2000. He works closely with individuals to clarify their thinking on strategic issues, and with senior leadership of public and private organisations to define their intended outcomes, design their policies and programs, and work with them to know if they are on track. He draws on many years experience in leadership roles and evaluating hundreds of major programs. He is a Fellow of Australian Institute of Company Directors; a Fellow of the Institute of Mangers and Leaders; and a practicing member of the Australasian Evaluation Society for over two decades;
Noel’s qualifications include a Bachelor of Arts (in Public Sector Administration), Post Graduate Diploma in Social Science, a Masters in Organisational Development; and AICD Directors Diploma, Diploma of Military Art, a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, and qualified in MBTI delivery.
· Courage has undertaken over 600 evaluation or evaluation related projects, including training design and delivery, with major Federal Government Departments including Prime Minister and Cabinet, Finance, Social Services, Infrastructure, Defence, Immigration, DFAT, Environment, Attorney-Generals and the Australian National Audit Office, all delivered on time and budget. These have included significant areas such as: the Youth in Communities component of the Northern Territory Intervention; Heritage and environmental elements of Rudd Government Stimulus package; Domestic Violence in indigenous communities; Immigration Compliance Status Resolution; International Aid Projects; and the Disabilities Sector.
· Courage is on a number of current Federal Government Panels won through competitive tender, including in particular the Department of Prime Minster and Cabinet, and Department of Social Services panels.
· Most Courage Partners’ Reports appear on the Departmental websites and further details can be provided. A detailed list of our projects/contracts since 2007 - with financial values, can be found at Courage Partners Pty Ltd – Contracts Dashboard
- mobile 0438 305 562
- Noel Sutton on LinkedIn
- Courage Partners 85/50 Ellenborough St, North Lyneham, ACT, 2602